Da Binding of Izick Da Binding of Izick

The part at the end where you tell us to buy the Iphone app or whatever goes far too quickly to read. It would also help to credit the creators of the game it's self in your Author Comments. Other than this though. I lol'd .

-partners in crime- -partners in crime-

I love the art style. It was something like an animated comic book in parts and that struck me as interesting. I enjoyed it.

In your heart In your heart

I love it when you can tell that a person put their heart and soul into a project to convey not just a message but a raw emotion.

The animated bits were awesome, the live action cut-ins were random as hell but that made my brain click into gear for the music. which was a lovely little melody.

Everyone goes through this one way or another, getting strapped down by brain chatter and bull until they disconnect their self from it and just do what they want to do.

That's the message I get out of this short film.

Sexy Soldier FAILor Moon Sexy Soldier FAILor Moon

LOLS! Pretty much what would happen if SM was realistic at all. "Hold on villain I'ma change m'clothesandgetmyhairdidrealquick,K?" Love this toon, very cute, very funny. Hope to see more.

Worlds Apart! Worlds Apart!

I'd rather you not blow your head off. Since my computer didn't want to load it (totally my bad) I'm giving you a 5.

RayWilliamJohnson-Parody RayWilliamJohnson-Parody

What is this, I don't even.....

Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie

The middle fingers power is OVER NINE THOUSAND!? <-- You probably got alot of these jokes by now, huh?

Iznvm responds:

Actually I believe you are the first=P

I'm Afraid of Butterflies I'm Afraid of Butterflies

wow.

I loved this very much, dark, creepy, and it had a hint of old wives tail and superstition. the sound could have been better but on the other hand it could have been alot worse too lol I give you a ten, bravo!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

loved it

this was very cute, I loved it to death, very funny, I would like to see it with more interactivity though. but I digress, TEN FOR YOU!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

yahoo watashi wa yataze

I givw you a ten overall, it was funny, being in the style of FF it wasnt supposed to be too violent so I didnt score high there, but yes, very funny and that catchphrase will be burned into my mind XD

yahoo watashi wa yataze (I hope I spelled it right)