Hero World Beta Demo Hero World Beta Demo

I enjoyed it! I hope to see more of it in the future. Only issue I had was naming my character, For future players: right mouse button = Backspace

zuvizut responds:

I will see if there is a way to do that.
This was made in a game engine with presets, so I might not be able to.
I made the same mistake when testing! Don't worry!
I will update that in the description! Thanks!

Colossal Cave (Unfinished) Colossal Cave (Unfinished)

I would LOVE to see a finished version of this game.

Dreary Asylum Dreary Asylum

I got trapped in the room with the dentist chair, it wouldn't let me out without the purple key, this happened more than once. where's a locksmith when I need one? Had to start over. Otherwise another good SelfDefiant game. So I'm still givin' out 10/10.

WorldEscapeGames responds:

Hello,

Thank you for playing the game and for your comment. Did you notice that at the bottom of the dentist chair, there is a screwdriver... the screwdriver needed to be used on the vent and inside of the vent was the famous purple key.

Best regards,

Radium Lite Radium Lite

Very fun to play and it is a refreshing spin on the physics based genre. GG.

Corruption Corruption

Tapping the space bar to climb walls in spots seems to have used up my double jump & got me a bit stuck here and there. Otherwise an enjoyable game.

Free Afternoon Free Afternoon

We've4 come a long freakin' way in just 20-30 years. Nicely done. 10/10

MLP No Touching! MLP No Touching!

I'm not big into MLP but this was adorable and very well made. 10/10

Door Door Door Door

Quite good, no two puzzles were alike and it was challenging without being infuriating with the added fun of multiple choices and endings. 5/5

0H H1 0H H1

Simple in appearance but it's cute exterior belies it's true devious nature. More challenging than I thought it would be, though still rather enjoyable.

Serene Sky Serene Sky