Da Binding of Izick Da Binding of Izick

The part at the end where you tell us to buy the Iphone app or whatever goes far too quickly to read. It would also help to credit the creators of the game it's self in your Author Comments. Other than this though. I lol'd .

-partners in crime- -partners in crime-

I love the art style. It was something like an animated comic book in parts and that struck me as interesting. I enjoyed it.

In your heart In your heart

I love it when you can tell that a person put their heart and soul into a project to convey not just a message but a raw emotion.

The animated bits were awesome, the live action cut-ins were random as hell but that made my brain click into gear for the music. which was a lovely little melody.

Everyone goes through this one way or another, getting strapped down by brain chatter and bull until they disconnect their self from it and just do what they want to do.

That's the message I get out of this short film.

Hero World Beta Demo Hero World Beta Demo

I enjoyed it! I hope to see more of it in the future. Only issue I had was naming my character, For future players: right mouse button = Backspace

zuvizut responds:

I will see if there is a way to do that.
This was made in a game engine with presets, so I might not be able to.
I made the same mistake when testing! Don't worry!
I will update that in the description! Thanks!

Colossal Cave (Unfinished) Colossal Cave (Unfinished)

I would LOVE to see a finished version of this game.

Dreary Asylum Dreary Asylum

I got trapped in the room with the dentist chair, it wouldn't let me out without the purple key, this happened more than once. where's a locksmith when I need one? Had to start over. Otherwise another good SelfDefiant game. So I'm still givin' out 10/10.

WorldEscapeGames responds:

Hello,

Thank you for playing the game and for your comment. Did you notice that at the bottom of the dentist chair, there is a screwdriver... the screwdriver needed to be used on the vent and inside of the vent was the famous purple key.

Best regards,